Monday, September 1, 2008

Dern Mother Nature

Some who may read my other blog will be acquainted with my love for the water. For those here, I LOVE the water. I live near a river and whenever I can I go and swim in that river. It is one of the most clean rivers in the entire USA. I live only 100 yards from it and it is often the choice for cleaning oneself up after yard work and the such. When covered with grass, dirt, and whatever comes from the weedeater, the river is the best choice for a bath. I love it.

Tonight I went to the river for cleansing after putting in a yard...all the seed, fertilizer, and straw debris was all over me. I went to the river for cleansing. It was awesome! If you can hold your breath longer than a minute, you can go to the bottom and cling on a rock and get lost in the weightlessness, enjoying that wonderful moment that comes from being suspended in time and space...in the depth's of the waters. It was a "God" moment.

Do you have "God" moments? If so, please share. This, for me, is one of them. Totally Awesome!

No comments: